Taobao’s confession or will create the next Taobao

recently Taobao "city" event we have been concerned about it, let’s review the Taobao simple event. This new Taobao led to many small sellers discontent, and tens of thousands of small sellers gathered on the mall Taobao Taobao mall several large businesses to attack Taobao mall 2012 merchant fee and default margin increased 5 to 15 times, causing some small businesses discontent, composed of a small house in the "anti Taobao union", YY the Union position. This alliance "command", an organized and a powerful "siege" action to let Taobao mall big sellers miserable part. , leading to a number of businesses outage. Until the Ministry of Commerce to intervene, as well as behind Ma is not concessions concessions announced 2012 new regulations of the new regulation of the Taobao 5.

on Taobao "confession" event Public opinions are divergent. online, some people say Taobao mall the route of reform is imperative; yes, some people say Ma heartless burn the bridge after crossing it. Today Yang Changsheng did not talk about Ma’s right and wrong, but Taobao pain can create a "Taobao", what

?

Taobao mall suddenly raise the threshold, can only be angered by the small sellers fuse. The real problem is that the number of sellers on Taobao seriously overweight, so any attempt to re allocate trading resources, will inevitably touch the interests of some people. Whether it is a shop or store, popularity is a core resource. The popularity of online shopping is mainly attracted by the search. Take "iPhone4" as an example, Taobao can search to 14 thousand items, and even if the consumer is willing to look at the great patience 100 search page, can only see 30% of them, the remaining 70% does not exist. Moreover, most buyers do not have much patience. It can be said that the netizen’s patience and surfing habits, set a limit for Taobao to feed stores. This is not even the purchasing power has little relation to either 100 thousand – or 1 million buyers, buyers, regardless of their consumption budget is 2000 or 5000, can really get their "attention" of the iPhone4, must be unveiled at the row in front on several pages.

experts estimate that Taobao can only 200 thousand profitable businesses, while the total number of Taobao merchants is currently about $6 million, according to this calculation, the elimination rate is 97%. Even with 1 million 500 thousand active businesses as the denominator, the elimination rate is as high as 87%. In excess of the seller, the convergence of goods in the background, Taobao’s high elimination rate is inevitable. There is a very serious problem, due to the low threshold of Taobao, Taobao has now led to rampant fakes, in 2010 of the year, Taobao handled a total of 14 million violations of intellectual property goods. On the poor advertising slogan to buy fake – Taobao". This constitutes the fate of Taobao: can not live businesses do not love Taobao, and most businesses certainly can not live.

and the Taobao gate is more due to Ma’s strategic mistakes, Taobao mall since the introduction of strategic change. April 2008, mall independent operation. Initially advocated by the high threshold will be built as the mall

recently Taobao "city" event we have been concerned about it, let’s review the Taobao simple event. This new Taobao led to many small sellers discontent, and tens of thousands of small sellers gathered on the mall Taobao Taobao mall several large businesses to attack Taobao mall 2012 merchant fee and default margin increased 5 to 15 times, causing some small businesses discontent, composed of a small house in the "anti Taobao union", YY the Union position. This alliance "command", an organized and a powerful "siege" action to let Taobao mall big sellers miserable part. , leading to a number of businesses outage. Until the Ministry of Commerce to intervene, as well as behind Ma is not concessions concessions announced 2012 new regulations of the new regulation of the Taobao 5.

on Taobao "confession" event Public opinions are divergent. online, some people say Taobao mall the route of reform is imperative; yes, some people say Ma heartless burn the bridge after crossing it. Today Yang Changsheng did not talk about Ma’s right and wrong, but Taobao pain can create a "Taobao", what

?

Taobao mall suddenly raise the threshold, can only be angered by the small sellers fuse. The real problem is that the number of sellers on Taobao seriously overweight, so any attempt to re allocate trading resources, will inevitably touch the interests of some people. Whether it is a shop or store, popularity is a core resource. The popularity of online shopping is mainly attracted by the search. Take "iPhone4" as an example, Taobao can search to 14 thousand items, and even if the consumer is willing to look at the great patience 100 search page, can only see 30% of them, the remaining 70% does not exist. Moreover, most buyers do not have much patience. It can be said that the netizen’s patience and surfing habits, set a limit for Taobao to feed stores. This is not even the purchasing power has little relation to either 100 thousand – or 1 million buyers, buyers, regardless of their consumption budget is 2000 or 5000, can really get their "attention" of the iPhone4, must be unveiled at the row in front on several pages.

experts estimate that Taobao can only 200 thousand profitable businesses, while the total number of Taobao merchants is currently about $6 million, according to this calculation, the elimination rate is 97%. Even with 1 million 500 thousand active businesses as the denominator, the elimination rate is as high as 87%. In excess of the seller, the convergence of goods in the background, Taobao’s high elimination rate is inevitable. There is a very serious problem, due to the low threshold of Taobao, Taobao has now led to rampant fakes, in 2010 of the year, Taobao handled a total of 14 million violations of intellectual property goods. On the poor advertising slogan to buy fake – Taobao". This constitutes the fate of Taobao: can not live businesses do not love Taobao, and most businesses certainly can not live.

and the Taobao gate is more due to Ma’s strategic mistakes, Taobao mall since the introduction of strategic change. April 2008, mall independent operation. Initially advocated by the high threshold will be built as the mall

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *