How to motivate employeesESPN terminated PO review once the backdoor listing of the road striking

tiger bashing sports and the Chinese big gene is not the same place, the Chinese big gene is suspended review, and tiger bashing sports is to terminate the review. In addition, the Chinese big gene sprint is the gem, but the tiger rush sports sprint Shanghai motherboard, the threshold is much higher than the gem.

tiger sports physical control artificial Cheng hang, direct holds 29552813 shares, accounting for 29.56% of the total shares. Shanghai light tiger and Shanghai tiger indirectly holds 2.09% of the issuer’s equity, together with 31.65% of the shares held by the issuer.

tiger sports in 2013, 2014 and 2015 included in the current profits and losses, government subsidies were 2 million 546 thousand and 500, 3 million 639 thousand and 800 and 6 million 801 thousand and 200, respectively, accounting for the same period before tax profits of 14.57%, 44.02% and 19.76%.

 

ESPN had hoped backdoor *ST Yaxing listed. In January 3, 2017, *ST Yaxing announced that the termination of a major reorganization of assets, *ST Yaxing 2016 profitability, to avoid being forced to withdraw from the market embarrassment, which leads to ESPN listed abortion.

 

tiger sports submitted earlier application materials listed show, tiger bashing sports revenue in 2015 was 200 million yuan, operating costs of 71 million 520 thousand yuan, operating profit of 27 million 660 thousand yuan, net profit reached 31 million 570 thousand yuan.

day before the Commission announced the 2017 annual IPO application to terminate the review list of enterprises, tiger Shanghai culture dissemination limited company on the list, decision to terminate the review date of March 22, 2017.

submitted nearly 1 years after filing Prospectus Documents, tiger sport was terminated, IPO review.

through these two years to do the Japanese software, I deeply understand that, if some of the IT industry in China and do not change the current management mode, so it can only be eliminated to meet.

is perhaps the boss’s consciousness is not strong, perhaps their consciousness is weak, a boss’s awareness is strong, we can only see him is only the immediate interests, or look to the future.

now I will according to oneself in the process of project management to improve the enthusiasm of all people, hope the manager responsible for the project or project to be helpful.

1: there’s a leader like that




2: reasonable allocation of work

when the allocation of work, some reference opinions, don’t you want to do what, not because he and my relationship is not good, the heavy, multi task to him. Together we discuss the difficulty of the workload, and what kind of problems will be encountered during the work, and make a full estimate. According to the staff to read the development tool proficiency, so that employees admire you.

3: make the most of your working hours




4: more than expected of the difficulties that may arise at work




5: eating or traveling




6: project summary

in the project finished, must not finish it, there must be summed up, whether it is the development.




previously, the big gene has failed to complete the application documents, etc., leading to the audit process can not continue, resulting in suspension of the review. But after the replacement of the big gene signature personnel, and re submit the listing prospectus.

prior to this release, >

tiger a senior sports network of Lady confirmed that IPO is the termination of the review of the news, but did not disclose the next dynamic.

tiger sports 2014 revenue of 140 million yuan, net profit of 7 million 450 thousand yuan, tiger sports 2013 revenue of 98 million 370 thousand yuan, net profit of 15 million 120 thousand yuan, tiger sports 2014 net profit compared to 2013 showed no small decline.

day before the Commission announced the 2017 annual IPO application to terminate the review list of enterprises, tiger Shanghai Culture Communication Co. Ltd. in the list. ESPN had hoped backdoor *ST Yaxing listed, but ultimately failed backdoor.

tiger bashing sports and the Chinese big gene is not the same place, the Chinese big gene is suspended review, and tiger bashing sports is to terminate the review. In addition, the Chinese big gene sprint is the gem, but the tiger rush sports sprint Shanghai motherboard, the threshold is much higher than the gem.

tiger sports physical control artificial Cheng hang, direct holds 29552813 shares, accounting for 29.56% of the total shares. Shanghai light tiger and Shanghai tiger indirectly holds 2.09% of the issuer’s equity, together with 31.65% of the shares held by the issuer.

tiger sports in 2013, 2014 and 2015 included in the current profits and losses, government subsidies were 2 million 546 thousand and 500, 3 million 639 thousand and 800 and 6 million 801 thousand and 200, respectively, accounting for the same period before tax profits of 14.57%, 44.02% and 19.76%.

 

ESPN had hoped backdoor *ST Yaxing listed. In January 3, 2017, *ST Yaxing announced that the termination of a major reorganization of assets, *ST Yaxing 2016 profitability, to avoid being forced to withdraw from the market embarrassment, which leads to ESPN listed abortion.

 

tiger sports submitted earlier application materials listed show, tiger bashing sports revenue in 2015 was 200 million yuan, operating costs of 71 million 520 thousand yuan, operating profit of 27 million 660 thousand yuan, net profit reached 31 million 570 thousand yuan.

day before the Commission announced the 2017 annual IPO application to terminate the review list of enterprises, tiger Shanghai culture dissemination limited company on the list, decision to terminate the review date of March 22, 2017.

submitted nearly 1 years after filing Prospectus Documents, tiger sport was terminated, IPO review.

through these two years to do the Japanese software, I deeply understand that, if some of the IT industry in China and do not change the current management mode, so it can only be eliminated to meet.

is perhaps the boss’s consciousness is not strong, perhaps their consciousness is weak, a boss’s awareness is strong, we can only see him is only the immediate interests, or look to the future.

now I will according to oneself in the process of project management to improve the enthusiasm of all people, hope the manager responsible for the project or project to be helpful.

1: there’s a leader like that




2: reasonable allocation of work

when the allocation of work, some reference opinions, don’t you want to do what, not because he and my relationship is not good, the heavy, multi task to him. Together we discuss the difficulty of the workload, and what kind of problems will be encountered during the work, and make a full estimate. According to the staff to read the development tool proficiency, so that employees admire you.

3: make the most of your working hours




4: more than expected of the difficulties that may arise at work




5: eating or traveling




6: project summary

in the project finished, must not finish it, there must be summed up, whether it is the development.




previously, the big gene has failed to complete the application documents, etc., leading to the audit process can not continue, resulting in suspension of the review. But after the replacement of the big gene signature personnel, and re submit the listing prospectus.

prior to this release, >

tiger a senior sports network of Lady confirmed that IPO is the termination of the review of the news, but did not disclose the next dynamic.

tiger sports 2014 revenue of 140 million yuan, net profit of 7 million 450 thousand yuan, tiger sports 2013 revenue of 98 million 370 thousand yuan, net profit of 15 million 120 thousand yuan, tiger sports 2014 net profit compared to 2013 showed no small decline.

day before the Commission announced the 2017 annual IPO application to terminate the review list of enterprises, tiger Shanghai Culture Communication Co. Ltd. in the list. ESPN had hoped backdoor *ST Yaxing listed, but ultimately failed backdoor.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *