Honey bud baby with red yellow blue hand joint venture early education institutions electricity supp

 

today, honey bud baby and red yellow blue announced jointly set up a joint venture company, is the first domestic O2O cross-border electricity supplier mother company, the two sides will jointly founder served as co chairman of the joint venture, the new company has recruited CEO, both company executives have joined the new company.

red, yellow and blue was founded in 1998, is currently China’s largest trans regional operation of the 0-6 year old comprehensive institution, had been in 2008 to get Xu Xiaoping investment, in 2011 and got a source of capital B round of financing. The new company will be combined, using honey bud baby mother in the cross-border electricity supplier on supply chain advantage for more than 1 thousand and 200 homes, red yellow and blue in the more than and 300 city of the supply of mobile shopping guide, through the line, and the lower end of a single package collocation promotional activities and other forms of promotion services to more families.

honey bud baby service crowd is -1 to 3 years old, red yellow blue service group is 0-6 years old, the user groups of both sides have a cross, but can be complementary. Investors on both sides, said Xu Xiaoping, honey bud baby technology and products, red and yellow blue brand and channels, cooperation will give a greater advantage."

 

honey bud baby category now has a total of 15, the standard category of sales accounted for 40% of total sales, the other 60% are mainly non-standard category, and this part is strongly linked to red yellow blue, red and yellow blue Qinziyuan into the. In the upcoming on-line business, first of all, red, yellow and blue will open mobile shelves in stores, honey bud baby to provide back-end systems and the entire supply chain support.

The future direction of the

joint venture is a channel platform, in addition to honey bud baby will access to other electronic business platform, and the new company will expand the child may exist other line service system, trying to become the "Focus Media of preschool education".

honey bud baby CEO Liu Nan said that the mother and baby market is still a stock market, in addition to online, there are a lot of market lines, including stores, other services. As a result, the O2O model has great prospect function

 

today, honey bud baby and red yellow blue announced jointly set up a joint venture company, is the first domestic O2O cross-border electricity supplier mother company, the two sides will jointly founder served as co chairman of the joint venture, the new company has recruited CEO, both company executives have joined the new company.

red, yellow and blue was founded in 1998, is currently China’s largest trans regional operation of the 0-6 year old comprehensive institution, had been in 2008 to get Xu Xiaoping investment, in 2011 and got a source of capital B round of financing. The new company will be combined, using honey bud baby mother in the cross-border electricity supplier on supply chain advantage for more than 1 thousand and 200 homes, red yellow and blue in the more than and 300 city of the supply of mobile shopping guide, through the line, and the lower end of a single package collocation promotional activities and other forms of promotion services to more families.

honey bud baby service crowd is -1 to 3 years old, red yellow blue service group is 0-6 years old, the user groups of both sides have a cross, but can be complementary. Investors on both sides, said Xu Xiaoping, honey bud baby technology and products, red and yellow blue brand and channels, cooperation will give a greater advantage."

 

honey bud baby category now has a total of 15, the standard category of sales accounted for 40% of total sales, the other 60% are mainly non-standard category, and this part is strongly linked to red yellow blue, red and yellow blue Qinziyuan into the. In the upcoming on-line business, first of all, red, yellow and blue will open mobile shelves in stores, honey bud baby to provide back-end systems and the entire supply chain support.

The future direction of the

joint venture is a channel platform, in addition to honey bud baby will access to other electronic business platform, and the new company will expand the child may exist other line service system, trying to become the "Focus Media of preschool education".

honey bud baby CEO Liu Nan said that the mother and baby market is still a stock market, in addition to online, there are a lot of market lines, including stores, other services. As a result, the O2O model has great prospect function

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *